
Summer in Seattle and THE BEST EVER!! Yesterday was 95 degrees. Perfection. I love the heat. Seriously, do you know what drives me insane? When people complain it's too hot outside. OK, just get over it. Before you know it, it will be dark by 4:30pm, rainy, and miserable. Stop complaining, try to enjoy it while it lasts. We've been on a mini mission lately to find a small table and chair set for our deck. Small, being the key word here. I decided to venture off to Crate and Barrel at U Village, because then I could shop and enjoy the sun at the same time! I'm a terrific multi-tasker :) Well, Anthropologie was having another sidewalk sale!!! Ahhhh, save me please, Visa! Three tops later that were all marked way down from $88/shirt, I was on my way to CB. The cheapest patio table they had was $600! No thanks, on the the next one. I ended up finding a cafe table for $90. We had drinks and dinner on our little, tiny deck and enjoyed the heat and city living (no outdoor space). I just think someday when we're old and rich and boring maybe we'll have a ginormous yard and beautiful outdoor living area. Until then, we're happy to make due with what we have.
FYI- half marathon training is not going so well. It's been about two weeks since I've put on my New Balances. Shoot. I need to step it up if I plan on running 13 miles without extreme discomfort. Remind me again why I do these events!?
No comments:
Post a Comment