Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Country Up Above

Thank You, Canada.

There is something about Steve Nash, I'm not sure what it is, but I have really enjoyed watching him run around the basketball court lately. Maybe it's because in the last couple weeks I've been watching him nonstop (not by choice, we only have 1 TV). Maybe it's because even with one eye shut he still played like a BBall God. Or maybe if you saw this guy walking down the street you'd think nothing of him, but on the court he is mesmerizing. Whatever it is, he is 1 out of 2 of my current celebrity crushes and I am rooting for the Sun's to win it all! Step aside Jason Taylor, you have been officially replaced!




Canadian #2- Drake.

He just wants to find your love, that's all he wants. How could you not want to give it to him? I really want to go to Summer Jam...and how old am I again, 17???? Seriously, Pamela, get it together.



S and I were talking about attraction, and how it seems females are often attracted to men who aren't typically "good looking", but so sexy in some weird way. Hence, Steve Nash. It must be the status and success while men want curvy bodies and big lips. I love that I can talk about these subjects with my man, he is the greatest.

He has celebrity crushes as well which include: BOMBSHELLS who look nothing like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment