
The sun is peaking through, I see it, I swear it's there! I was worried for my eyeballs when I went out for lunch, I feared the umbrella spokes were going to poke them out. Talk about a blustery day! Maybe the storm has passed, my fingers are crossed. Please Mother Nature, please, please bring us some sun!!
I need to get myself signed up for a gym, or a freaking marathon. OK, maybe a half marathon...not quite sure I want to commit to running 26 miles. Ick. That actually sounds pretty awful but I still will probably do at least one someday! I give major props to all those that have the discipline and dedication to do it. If anyone is thinking they might want to give it a shot, let me know and we can be jogging buddies. Running is good for the soul, just bad for the knees and hips.
So, I'm thinking either Vegas or New Orleans...come on. Let's do it. Someone sign up with me and we'll make a weekend out of it!
"Methinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow."
- Henry David Thoreau
I will do the Vegas one with you!!!
ReplyDelete